Thursday, April 9, 2020

Crazy News!



   Wow, so many  things have happened since the last time we spoke. I am honestly blown away at how drastically my life has changed. I went from exiting my home everyday for school and or work to staying at home 24/7 for days. The strain, Covid-19, of the Coronavirus has completely taken over the world. As of recently, students are doing online schooling and it’s being recommended that everyone stays away from each other. This has changed the way everything operates. Businesses are closed until further notice. Not just any business, but the ones that keep us operating the most. Movie theaters, restuarants, the beach, amusement parks, etc. All the fun things that can be done, potential plans, everything has been ruined.
   The outbreak of this virus has also changed a lot school wise. Tests have been canceled and events have been canceled as well or pushed back. Another thing that was pushed back has been the release date of CCR. My teammates and I plan on using this extended time to finish our movie. We will all meet up safely and carefully Saturday, at Janell’s house. I will ensure that my teammates and I are wearing masks once we’re outside to keep ourselves protected. I know that I have been speaking of us finishing our movie for quite some time now but we never got around to doing so because of this abrupt outbreak. It grew into something no one could ever imagine. Despite this, I have hope that everything will blow over with time. In the mean time, I will continue to do my school work and work my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment