Sunday, April 12, 2020

Getting It Together.

   This whole pandemic has really thrown my life into shambles. Up until recently, with all the craziness going on, I didn’t realize that I started to slack on my school work. For a while, I was worried about bigger things such as the well being of my family members, trying my best to contribute to groceries, social distancing, etc. I got caught up in all these things and failed to realize that I still have an education to pursue. Unfortunately, what’s done is done. Despite that, I do not plan for this to continue on. I plan to correct my wrongs and move forward. I will begin this by making sure to upload and have the amount of blogs that I’m suppose to have. After that, there’s not much to be done.
   Yesterday, I took it upon myself to not procrastinate. I am actually really proud of myself for doing this. Instead of waiting last minute to film the CCR, I filmed it yesterday at my team mates, Janell, house. I got to her home extra early so that we can go over the way in which we’d film each other. Mine was an interview while here’s was more of a talk show. We didn’t get to film much of the CCR being that our other group member, Micahia, came. Erik wasn’t able to make it. Once Micahia got there, we went outside to finish film being that outside is where most of our scenes take place. After we were done filming, we all sat down and editing the movie together. Once that was done, Janell and I filmed each other for our CCR and then I went home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment