Monday, March 16, 2020

Perfecting Scenes Reshoot




Instead of meeting up to film additional scenes, my team mates and I decided to use our extra time to reshoot some small scenes. This was done to clean up our work. This break to us is not just time off. We thought we should change that type of mindset and simply consider it time to go towards the future. Time to continue to do what you were doing and perfect it. We went over the scenes of the child walking up to the kidnapper. Also, we reshot the scene where the mom and stranger got to know each other. This time we got up close and personal so that the dialogue can be heard. This was a fun time. I enjoyed myself as I got to meet new people.
  Some more things I would like to reshoot in the future is the police officers scene. I feel that it could’ve been better. My teammates and I plan on meeting up soon so that we can continue filming and wrapping up the process. It’s almost time. We also have begun the process of editing but I’ll talk about that soon enough. As of right now, my teammates  and I are keeping our toes dipped in every requirement of this movie assignment. We would not like to miss a beat. Working towards our future is always first and foremost. The Cambridge Diploma would really help us secure our future. With Faith, Positivity, Determination, and Love, anything can be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment