Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

   Hello everyone, my name is Jessica. Welcome to my blog that I personally like to call 'Jessology 203'. I chose this name because the word 'ology' means "a subject of study" and through this blog, you guys (the readers) will get to learn about me, study my blog and thus come to the conclusion of who you think I am as a person . Of course not every personal detail will be put out there as I must remain some type of confidentiality. The number 203 comes from my birthday number, 23. The 0 was added in the middle to give the feel of '101'.
    In my free time, I enjoy listening to music and reading. I like to listen to music and  read because its an escape for me. As a 16 year old junior, my life is crazy. Something comes up all the time. Between romantic relationships, friends, family, work and school, having alone time is almost impossible. During the day time, I am at school juggling the load of 7 classes, 4 of which are Aice and 1 AP. It's tough but overall, I manage. I aim to make lemon cake out of the lemons life gives me. I also like to get to know people around me, new and old. I try to learn something new about someone in my life everyday.  This makes sense as I would like to major in Psychology. Understanding why people behave the way they do is a major interest of mine.
Something I do not like and that is a major pet peeve of mine are people that have negative energy. I strongly believe that the energy people give off is contagious and I do not believe that one should make another feel bad just because they are having a bad day. I believe that one should treat others how they want to be treated. Its my rule of life as typical as it may sound. \
   This is my introduction for 'Jessology 203'. I am so excited to start this blogging journey. I don't consider myself much of a writer so this is a new experience for me. Today I wanted to get on here and give introduce myself. Hopefully, a pretty clear assumption has been made about me as I want you guys to try to figure out who I am through every update. Thank you guys for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment