Thursday, March 12, 2020

Another Additional Filming Blog

It’s official guys! My teammates and I finally got to film. The process took place at a park this past weekend. Everything went smoothly and everyone was very cooperative. We had to include other people in this filming process as it turned out to be more than what we bargained for. We had the help of four other people. One of them being the precious little girl we used as the child who got kidnapped. The setting of our scene was really beautiful as you can see from the picture. It screams excitement and that’s exactly what I feel a park should do. The only missing person from the group was Erik.
My teammates and I will continue filming this weekend. We’re almost done. As I mentioned before, Erik was not present in our first shooting link up but he definitely  plans on coming out this time around. Not only will he be present but he’ll be acting as well. You guys will finally get to meet the mysterious Erik. I speak about him sometimes and yet he’s someone that you guys have never seen. Well this weekend will settle all your wonders. My teammates and I plan on finalizing our film. After this, we are surely to begin the editing process. I can’t wait as I know the finished product will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment