Thursday, November 21, 2019

Real Planning Blog

   The location that my team mates and I decided to use is down town, near our city’s beach. That area is a one stop place. There’s everything and every store available. From ice cream, to pasta, to pizza, every type of food is available. Additionally, there’s beautiful stores filled with all types of clothing to satisfy the different styles there are. The scenery there is nothing short of amazing as you can walk on the sidewalks and enjoy the breeze as you watch the sun set. This will be useful as it will be included in our music video. Our two specific locations will be whichever Restuarant we decide to go to and the sidewalk. The restuarant will be where we film our dialogue and the sidewalk will be where we film us walking as a group. Hopefully we find someone nice enough to help us with this. I want it to be a tracking shot. Wish us luck with that.
   As for health & safety, my team mates and I plan on ensuring that to the best of our ability. One of my team mates, Micahia, plans on catching a Lyft to our location. This is a car riding service that is connected to an app. On this app, the drivers info such as first and last name, license plate and car type is listed. We will try to ensure her safety by having her send us a screenshot of all this info. Also, we will call her and remain on the phone throughout the whole car ride. Depending on the specific day we choose to film, I may have to catch a Lyft also. I will send my sisters my location so that if anything were to happen to me, they can track me down. I’ll most likely be able to have my sister bring me though. As for my other team mate, Janell, she’ll be having her mom bring her. Either way it goes, I plan on having a 3 way call amongst the 3 of us as you never know what can happen.
   The props that we will incorporate in our video are purses. We are young ladies in a music video, and we have to play the part correctly. Another prop we will have will be from the restaurant, such as silverware, napkins, and menus. This establishes our location and how we plan to do our video. The last prop we will have is a ring. This ring will be given to Kelly,  the young woman in the video who will be portraying the person that is in an abusive relationship.
   Our costumes will pretty much stay the same throughout our whole video. In certain slides, Jahnell  be with Lesly, the young man who is playing the role as her boyfriend, in which She will wear a regular shirt and some pants, and he will have on a snapback, a t-shirt and some jeans. For the other slides, Micahia, Janell and I will all have on dresses.

Schedule:

1) 11/15 - The blog was about song choice, genre, and conventions.

2) 11/21 - The blog was about location, safety, props, costumes, and storyboard.

3) 11/25 - Filming Blog #1.

4) 12/2 - Filming Blog #2.

5) 12/9 - Music video is due.

6) 12/11 - CCR is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment