Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog





   This blog was suppose to be based on what my team mates and I have been able to film thus far. However, we did not get to film this past weekend. The presented picture was inserted so that I can show you guys apart of the reason why my teammates and I didn’t get to film. We couldn’t come to an agreement on things. I think that we make a decent group and we are  able to get along but for some reason, when it came down to filming, our communication skills were very poor. Fortunately, this will no longer be a problem. I have talked to each one of my team mates individually and with care. I like to consider myself as someone who is very understanding and I make sure I demonstrate that to those around me. My team mates felt comfortable enough to confide in me and let me know what’s going on in their lives. This was very important as it got them to trust me as a team mate and someone who was willing to listen.
  Another reason why we weren’t able to film this past weekend is because all of us deal with more than just school. We couldn’t not get our schedules to line up. The girls and I all have jobs and Eric deals with family issues. All of us did not have the same free day and because of that, could not pick a day to film. The days that were available for me may not have been available for Micahia or even Eric. At the end of the day, we’re all still under the age of 18 and Micahia’s the only one who has a car. We are not able to just walk out the house and simply inform our parents that we’ll be back. We have to inform them and get their permission first. However, fortunately this is no longer an issue. We planned out our filming day a while back and the girls and I were able to schedule certain days off along with the fact that Eric  was able to talk to his parents in advance and get their consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment