Monday, February 24, 2020

Additional Filming Blog

   My team mates and I still have yet to film but we do plan on doing so very soon. Last blog, I told you guys about our disagreements and the ugly side of what’s been going on. Moving forward, my team mates and I are now on the same page. We all have every intention of making the filming journey successful by working together, efficiently and diligently. The scheduled filming appointment amongst us all is this upcoming Saturday. We will be meeting up at my team mate, Janell, house. Although we do not have a set time of when we’ll be meeting up, it is likely that the girls, Janell and Micahia will meet up at 3. I go to work Saturday morning from 11am to 4pm. After work, I will be headed over to Janell’s place. Eventually Eric will join us and then the filming process will begin.
   This Saturday, my team mates and I will begin the filming process. We are on limited time and because of this, we will try to film as much as we can. We plan on filming the most important scenes and leaving the less important ones for next weekend. However, we do have a major problem that I honestly don’t know how we’ll solve. I have faith that we’ll be able to figure it out but as of right now, I’m not too sure. This major problem is that we do not have as many props as we would like. Also, we don’t have as many props as we included into our story script. This weekend will be full of improvise and compromise. We’ll try our best to make ends meet. All in all, I’m very excited about this weekend and the results of our film as I know it’ll be an amazing outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment